Posted by : Saionjinyan Minggu, 02 November 2014


Hello guys, This time we'll gonna talk about my TV idol. haha that's right it's Mr. Bean. But, Actually his real name is Rowan Atkinson. yeah, who doesn't know about him? he always show himself to television in 90's Era. I remembered it. When i was child, almost everyday i watch him in Mr.Bean TV Series. Did you know that Rowan Atkinson was a director from his own Tv program? in my opinion, He really really talented and if you guys want to know a biography about him, just check this out guys.  Biography

And you should check this out too guys ! this is the top 10 of Rowan Atkinson moment from Watchmojo.com
Here -> Youtube

That's all for today guys. I hope you enjoy my Blog. Feel free to ask me what i need to do with my blog. your opinion make a change for me. Thank you guys ^^

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments